Map & Directions
Where Tranquillity Meets Comfort
Looking for a hotel near Kuala Lumpur’s busiest district? Want peace and serenity amidst the city comforts? You will be pleased to know that Sunway Putra Hotel is located right in the vicinity of the metropolitan’s shopping plaza where good eats and deals are in abundance.
From Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Get on Lebuhraya KLIA extension / E6 from Jalan Pekeliling.
- Follow Lebuhraya KLIA extension / E6 and ELITE / AH2 to Lingkaran Putrajaya / E6. Exit from ELITE / AH2 / E6.
- Get on Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Putrajaya / E20 in Cyberjaya.
- Follow Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur - Putrajaya / E20 and Jalan Tun Razak to Jalan Pahang in Kuala Lumpur. Take the Jalan Pahang exit from Jalan Tun Razak.
- Continue to Jalan Pahang. Drive to Jalan Putra in Chow Kit.
- Take the KLIA Transit to Bandar Tasik Selatan.
- Follow the Sri Petaling Line and alight at PWTC.
- Walk for approximately 1 minute and you’ll reach your destination.
- Take an Aerobus or Airport Coach to KL Sentral.
- From here take the GOCL City Bus and alight at Chow Kit.
- Walk for approximately 8 minutes and you will arrive at Sunway Putra Hotel.
Key Places of Interest
Covering over 160,000 square metres with more than 24,000 square metres of exhibition space, Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) is recognised for its excellent location and convenient approach to event management, making it an ever popular choice amongst event organisers.
Bukit Bintang – 13-minute drive
From sprawling shopping centres, five-star hotels, vibrant nightclubs to all-day dining, Bukit Bintang is an idyllic hotspot for travellers and locals alike. Teeming with delicious food offerings, Jalan Alor’s mix of Chinese seafood restaurants and hawker stalls is the place to be for good eats.
Pavilion Shopping Mall – 10-minute drive
Right at the heart of the ever bustling Bukit Bintang lies Pavilion Shopping Mall. Seamlessly combining food, fashion and urban leisure, experience over 550 outlets that offer the very best of home furnishing and the finest fashion to culinary delights and entertainment.
Menara KL Tower – 12-minute drive
Alongside Petronas Twin Towers, Menara KL Tower stands as Malaysia’s most recognised and iconic landmark. The tower majestically stands at 421 metres and easily beats the Petronas Twin Towers with the highest and most outstanding view of the bustling city beneath.
KLCC Twin Towers – 15-minute drive
Want to see the majestic KLCC Twin Towers in all it’s towering splendour? Sunway Putra Hotel is located less than 3 kilometres away, making getting there a breeze. With renowned shopping brands, tantalising food offerings and entertainment that call KLCC their home; there’s never a dull moment to be had here. Did we mention that there are also free shuttle bus rides to KLCC all throughout the day for our guests?
MATRADE Exhibition and Convention Centre – 7-minute drive
Covering over 4,500 sq metres of showcase space, the Malaysia Export Exhibition Centre or MEEC is often the home for traders to display a wide range of products and services from over 500 Malaysian companies.